Throttle doesn't work with latest SU7 Beta

I bought on Marketplace yesterday, how did you get by the .exe version key requirement? Asobo is on vacation for the next 2 or 3 weeks, so no help there for the holidays. Disappointing. Does a Flyinside update go to Steam or through Miscrosoft?
Hope I get the Bell off the ground before holidays are over.

Hi mate and welcome :slight_smile: So you purchased off the Marketplace and you are saying its not activated ??

Updates, if required go through Heli Manager

Tony

Hi, Dan sent me a key through private chat. I don’t know if the marketplace version already has been fixed, I suppose not according to your message? In that case you need to uninstall the marketplace one, install the separate .exe for which Dan needs to give you a key…

1 Like

Replying to Warrie, we are all up to date :slight_smile: And if it doesn’t work just roll back out of the beta for now.

Tony

1 Like

Ah perfect, but I can’t roll out of the beta because the beta fixed some VR issues that came with Update 7. I’ll wait until they fix that and use to exe meanwhile.

1 Like

Good choice, me too, but it might be hard to grab a hold of Dan so roll back for now, he’s off for Xmas but it won’t be for 2 or 3 weeks lol

Hope it fixes you @panderson

Tony

1 Like

Sorry, don’t know how to roll back without deleting MSFS and reloading again. Any tips on how to do?

Can you confirm you are in mafs2020 beta ? If yes go to xbox insider and opt out then restart 2020.

Tony

I have same issue in MSFS Beta with binding Throttle Axis to use as Collective.
I can install new exe but prefer marketplace version for convenience not running external application (I have purchased from both standalone and marketplace).
In control bindings I removed binding for Throttle Axis and added binding for Throttle 1 Axis, and it is working.
To be more exact: binding Throttle Axis, or binding both Throttle Axis and Throttle 1 Axis to same control does not work. But binding only Throttle 1 Axis works for me.

1 Like

That’s a good workaround until asobo put our fix on the marketplace :slight_smile:

Tony