It is obvious that you still haven’t addressed the texture cleanup yet. Also, there are new problems introduced by the 1.30 update.
I have some images going up on IMGUR, but let’s try a simple text list first. In no order of preference or precedence then:
- The elevator has only one control wire.
- The elevater control pulleys - again only one at the fwd end of tail boom.
- Cable tensioners would have been a nice touch.
- The elevator has been mapped separately now, so no cam paint possible? (the respective UV doesn’t give clues).
- The centre console has been remapped - was this necessary? Even the default paints have white centre console boxes with wrong instrument bezels in places.
- Tailboom tubular “repairs” don’t merge/blend into existing 3D model.
- There is artefacting on the door windows, the centre upright is light blue.
- (Legacy) The seatbelt lap buckles have green colour patches - not metallic/brushed aluminium
- (Legacy) The exhausts still two different mappings/texturings
This was just a selection of texturing niggles, you know most of my others anyway. I hope these picks help your re-texturing efforts. Or you can just leave them as is and let us painters “get on with things”. If there are painters who want to know more details, perhaps I can point you at the right textures (once I have added the new knowledge.
I am planning on a set of dirty external maps once I know where your road map is taking the paints and I also have a few “chip” brushes prepped to wear internal bits that get kicked.
Thanks for reading. If any of you other painters would care to add commentary, I am sure we could combine our efforts.