Registration numbers appear?

Hey all,

Love the 206. Any way to make the aircraft registration appear without in being painted on to the livery?

Mike

1 Like

yes you can add your own via MSFS Mike.

Tony

Not sure how. I already have it set in Customization but it’s not showing on the aircraft.

I’ll recheck for you Mike

Just rechecked and yes, it isn’t working yet but its on our update list Mike, sorry we should of let you know.

Tony

2 Likes

@TonyF can I send you the aircraft.cfg file with the changes, so you could add the too the next update?
I’m tired to do this every time you made an update.
I also have made the changes for the B47 so they will appear as rotorcraft and use correct call signs.

Can you post the changes here for everyone else for now?

OK here you are:

[GENERAL]
atc_type ="$$:Bell Helicopter"
atc_model ="$$:B206"
Category = "Airplane"
performance =""
editable = 1
wip_indicator = 0
icao_type_designator ="B-206"
icao_manufacturer ="FlyInside"
icao_model ="B-206"
icao_engine_type ="Turbine"
icao_engine_count =1
icao_WTC ="L"
icao_generic=0

in the aircraft.cfg to get ATC calling correct type.
For the registrationnumbers:

[FLTSIM.1]
atc_id="N358ME"

[FLTSIM.2]
atc_id="N305FD"

[FLTSIM.5]
atc_id="N664PD"

[FLTSIM.6]
atc_id="N6FX"

[FLTSIM.8]
atc_id="OEXJG"

[FLTSIM.9]
atc_id="GAWGU"

[FLTSIM.10]
atc_id="GAXMM"

[FLTSIM.15]
atc_id="GBRIT"

[FLTSIM.16]
atc_id="GBAKS"

[FLTSIM.17]
atc_id="OEBXT"

[FLTSIM.19]
atc_id="DHMFC"

[FLTSIM.20]
atc_id="N55FI"

[FLTSIM.21]
atc_id="N9422"

@C-GMAL sorry couldn’t post the whole file, the is a maximum text restriction for posts.
You must edit the appropriate lines by yourself :frowning:
Make a copy of the original and the changed one. Every update your changes are gone.

DONT’T try to change the Category, MSFS will crash if you do it.

Thanks for posting this, but I’m not sure we are talking about the same thing. I’m talking about getting our own aircraft registration to appear on the outside of the aircraft. I’ve made the changes with what you have posted but the Registration number I have input in Customization in the map screen is still not showing.

Mike

Sorry my changes only for the ATC type (the first post) and the registration numbers (second post) for the liverage with fixed painted call signs.
The call signs entered in MSFS could only fixed by the developers.
I personal don’t change the call sign, if there is a painted one. So for the models I give the changes I doubt that they will change them to MSFS generated text, but wait and see.