Any Liveries available?

HI,

I see in some of the YT Videos that a couple of different liveries seem to be available as well as the Blue FlyInside paint job - but I don’t see anywhere to find them.

Certainly, no additional liveries came with my initial purchase.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

regards,

Lee

Hi Lee and welcome :slight_smile: , what ones did you see ? I am in the process of finishing a few more at the moment.

Tony

Hello Tony,

Well, there is this RED one in this video:-

Bell Helicopter Review

And this guy seems to have several in his video:-

Bell 47G Showcase

regards,

Lee

How many are you showing in livery selection? In msfs 2020

Hello Tony,

There were none in the liveries section, except the default FlyInside Blue one. However, on a hunch, I uninstalled the helicopter and then reinstalled it - and the liveries are now there!

Thank you!

cheers,

Lee

Ohhh that’s strange ? OK mate any problems let us know :+1:

Tony

Thanks Tony,

I will be using the Bell 47 to explore the Okavango Delta in Botswana in a series of videos, one of which comes out this weekend.

And I have just completed a scenery review of ZAGREB By AEROSOFT, using the Helicopter to have a look around locally.

Thanks for your help,

regards,

Lee

2 Likes

Superb Lee, please link the vids here when released :slight_smile:

Tony

If it uses the crossover files in our red black orange and so on files then we could do it for you ? Then it will be drop and play with an updated cfg file ?

Plus i’d like her for my hangar :wink:

Tony

That would be great to see, and the works looks fantastic!

I’ll set you up with some extra maps tomorrow fella :slight_smile: Remind me.

Tony

That looks bloody brilliant mate. Will it be going up on flightsim.to when it’s fully cooked to your satisfaction?

1 Like

Didn’t Tony offer to help out with that a couple of his posts back?

i also test this for me, :grinning:

but it is now in the textures wat come with this Heli,do not know to make it as addon :unamused:

2 Likes

they are at Flightsim To,
but if i use more than 6 they show not up?
how to fix that?

OK its very easy :slight_smile:

First find the folder here =
copy

Then just paste it into your Community folder then fire up 2020 B47 and you’ll find it in your livery selection :slight_smile:

And voila :slight_smile:

And add another bit to the config by copy and pasting this bit below renaming the last livery into something you want and add 7 to the top. Make sense ?

The Aircraft.cfg that is.

Tony

Thank´s Tony.
Yes,but if i use more than 6 mods it does not show all,
i can add them in the Bell folder,as in fsx,and change the Jason,that work for me.
so change the config in the mod,or the one in the Heli?
can you send me the files?

also there is somthing wrong at the helisimmer Paint,right and left look different?
if you want to ad this Paints to the Heli,i have only change Colours,all is from Your Heli,so you can use them if you want.
it is my first try to Paint,a lot of fun,love this Bird :grinning:

2 Likes

I’ll check with Dan about the model limit on paints ? He might of set that ???

And checking Helisimmer paint now !!!

Tony

1 Like

Thank´s,
great support :+1:

LOL How did we miss that on the Helisimmer paint ? Will get it fixed asap and get out a fix, thanks mate :slight_smile:

Tony

1 Like