Ask Your Bell 206 Jet Ranger questions here!

FYI: Another stream and Q&A is scheduled for today at 1700 UTC.

Join FlyInside Helis Discussion for voice chat

and watch Twitch for text chat and the stream itself.

See you there!

RotorRick

Nice, caught the last one from previously recorded. Looking forward to seeing more of it.

1 Like

Hi Rick , can you please confirm if there are rain effects on the windows?

Hi Rick,
Forgot to add, a lot of the 206’s from other developers do not have the front window centre trim showing to the right thickness/ depth as in the real 206 which is quite chunky. Is the FlyInside version modelled correctly when viewed in VR. Thin centre window trims look really naff if not modelled correctly. You will know what I mean from sitting in your 206 and observing the centre trim.

So true. Ours will be even a bit “deeper” on the release one. They are quite large so you can run a VERY thick wire harness through it. AND they get brittle with age… don’t ask me how I know THAT!

RotorRick

Yup! :slight_smile: They sure are!

RotoRick

Hi Everyone! I’ve Scheduled FOUR Twitch Demo Streams. For our New 206 Jet Ranger for MSFS VR & 2D - Flight, Walkaround, LIVE Q&A [Voice and Text] scheduled Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday! Tune in Twitch and join the Discord Voice channel at FlyInside Helicopters to ask Questions live!

Hi Everyone! Twitch Demo Streams starting soon! For the New FlyInside 206 Jet Ranger for MSFS VR & 2D - Flight, Walkaround, LIVE Q&A [Voice and Text] - Tune in Twitch and join the Discord Voice channel at FlyInside Helicopters to ask Questions live!