Bell 47G at Cruise

Seems like it is easier for me to produce taking off from KHHR and flying west just south of KLAX (where I usually practice). Just for giggles, I took off from a random airport in the desert somewhere and couldn’t get it to happen so i figured it might be tied to performance. I then tried downtown Paris but again it was stable. I don’t know how to reproduce it on a regular basis.

Oh, and I don’t normally ever go to external view when i fly. It just happens to show more of what it was doing so i used that as an demo. I don’t have anything else that alters course like that when switching/moving views (plane or heli).

I’ll give KHHR a try, to see if i can reproduce.

My END key view at game start on the runway

Yup, I get that at KHHR too.

Hurray! Now what is it? LOL

That will take someone with a far bigger brain and more knowledge of the internal workings of MSFS than I have, I’m afraid. :slight_smile:

I’ve asked, but it might still be a bit of a “red herring”.

Only thing there is a custom Asobo airport KLAX i think. And i don’t see anything animated… Weird stuff… Ok good to know someone doesn’t think i’m crazy. :slight_smile: Thank for taking the time to look at this and i’ll leave up the videos Unlisted for a while for reference.

1 Like

Oh and forgive me, but I have to ask. You don’t have another controller plugged in, an Xbox controller for example, do you?

no, just joystick and throttle, rudder plugs into throttle. No other controllers…