Floats for the 47?

Even Chuck and P.T. had both the G and J models on floats. NYC Police had them as well.

6 Likes

Hi Jake,

Tony is working on the floats, probably as we speak and it sounds like they should be good to go in the next 2-3 weeks.

Cheers

Paul

5 Likes

Great news! Thanks for the reply and an outstanding product.

4 Likes

Tony is working on the floats, probably as we speak and it sounds like they should be good to go in the next 2-3 weeks.

Are they still in progress? Once I learn how to do a paintkit, I’d love the float model to be able to replicate this icon of many an Australian’s childhood:

skippy9

4 Likes

wat is about the Version on Floats?
it´s a bit more than 3 Weeks now :roll_eyes:
were nice to get this one :+1:
Cheers Ralf

2 Likes

this was last Year May??? so is this cancel?
were Nice to get a Answer,
Thank´s Ralf

nothing?
Tony is this working on the floats? is this dead?
after over a year,i have also stop to make liverys,but like to do at floats…

Obviously we are, errr, slightly behind our originally intended schedule here. That said the dev team sent me this to share, coming quite soon now!

5 Likes

Prigress is welcomed!!

Can’t wait for this update :+1:

What the hell is prigress? Lets try progress…

And it’s here! Well worth the wait, team!

Indeed! The spray effect is accurate, and even leaves a wake trail when moving. In flight I’ve noticed a bit more cyclic and throttle is needed to maintain a cruise speed.
I dont have access to a POH, so i wonder if any research was done if there is a speed limit while floatborne? Just curious…
Nicely done.