FlyInside Bell 47G Road Map

The visual experience is very important to me. Users expect a high quality 3 D model, cockpit. High resolution photorealistic textures. It’s very disappointing to me what I got with the update. I thought the visual experience would continue to improve … It didn’t …

I hope to get this amazing helicopter back in its old quality as soon as possible, along with other improvements.

Thank you for all the work!

1 Like

They fly 2-3 hours a day with the Bell 47 helicopter. I really like. Thanks to the developer for his work!

For perfection, I would like to point out a big mistake. I already reported this error on the first version of the helicopter. It has not been repaired. The element shown in the image is square and can be seen to have been poorly modeled in 3d. You should definitely re-model that element and glass stiffener. The texture of the element, painting is ugly, more colors.

Thank you for your work!

Dear Developer!

I sent an email, I didn’t get a response. I would like to know if the 3D repair work on the cockpit of the helicopter, the disappearance of square textures, and the improvement of the glass effect have been started. If the glass effect does not improve, it would be good to add a “clear glass function” to the helicopter manager.

Thank you for your work!

Hi hhelikopter,

All under development! Apologies for the lack of response to your email, we’ve been busy on some other fixes and future-proofing we’ll be announcing soon.

Thanks,
Dan

1 Like

Thank you for the answer! Really looking forward to!

Dear Dan,

I would like to request information on the progress and repair of the Bell 47 helicopter? What is the team working on now? Thank you for your work! My big favorite is the helicopter.

Hi Hhelikopter,

Right now we have three primary features under development

1. Art Fixes - As you know, we have a long list of tweaks and corrections to make
  2. Floats - Our favorite upcoming feature
  3. Worn Liveries - Now that we have the MASH livery where we like it, we’re working on a couple of other aged versions

I can’t give you a date for these yet, but they are all coming together.

5 Likes

Thank you for your work on behalf of the helicopter community! We really like the Bell 47 helicopter.

I have a question. The flight dynamics of the helicopter is very good. Nice work. There is a problem. I can’t make an ascending turn with the Bell 47 helicopter. The speed of the helicopter runs out very quickly during an ascending maneuver. During a rising maneuver, the nose of the helicopter does not rise. Are you planning to improve your flight dynamics? I don’t speak English well, so I’m posting a video. This is what I mean:

1 Like

Good question, @hhelikopter
I used to perform this manouver in the actual R-22, but could’t do it with the 47 too, mainly because of the dificulty to control the yaw after a sharp curve. I always end in a PIO.

Yes, true, @Eagleskinner , but it´s still possible to gain considerable altitude for a very short time, just by exchanging speed. Not sustainable, of course, but enough to perform this manouver.

Hello!

There is a lot of silence … How is the development progressing? What is expected?

Thanks for the reply!

I’m posting a second thread momentarily with more detail, but we have a new update launching tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like