FlyInside Bell 47G Road Map

Hi All,

Please see the linked spreadsheet, from Dan, which is designed to provide the status of all reported bugs/fixes and feature requests.

It will be kept up to date, so should be the best place to look, before posting, if you have any queries about a particular issue.

If you have any questions or comments, please share them below.

Thanks

Paul

14 Likes

This is awesome and a smart! Love it! Thanks guys!

The priority seems fair and it’s awesome to see that you read and considered every single suggestion.

Altersbegrenzung

Thank you very much for the detailed information! Very nice work, I love the FlyInside team! Very precise work!

There would be two things I would like you to add to the bug list or update:

1. It would be good if the disturbing reflection, glare and dim effect of the cockpit could be switched off in the helicopter maneger program

I want a clean cockpit glass …

1. It would also be a good idea to improve the 3D of the element shown in the picture if it did. The marked element is square in several places.

I have already indicated these, my question would be, would you include them in the error tickets?

Thank you for your conscientious work

1 Like

Hi mate, yes this is going to be added to our to do list but at low priority. We are looking at other options for Glass effects and as you know modelling you’ll know if I increase Vertices on the doors this may impact performance, but we shall look into it also, again, low priority. :wink:

Tony

1 Like

Thank you very much! God bless you! Most people who use the simulator have a high-performance computer, there will be no problem. The amazing Bell 47 helicopter model should be of very high quality. Carenado aircraft are also very high quality and do not cause a performance problem. Nowadays, this is already an expectation.

Thanks again for this wonderful work! I will be a loyal customer of FlyInside helicopters in the future.

1 Like

Thanks for that Chris and I am sure that Dan will amend the table to reflect this

Paul

Dear Developer!

Can we get information about the development, error correction job? When is an update expected? I know a lot of work and little development …

We have an update launching this Friday with several nice bug-fixes :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you very much for your work! Amazing model! Many thanks to the team for making a helicopter into the simulator. Amazing flight dynamics.

1 Like

I have just registered to this forum to say one thing. We need floats. Those will doubble the versatility of the Bell and as one of a few choppers who have them IRL it will keep the Bell highly competitive even when other more advanced and powerfull choppers hit the MSFS market in next years. And there will be a lot of them.

3 Likes

Hi @M1943 and welcome aboard.

Thanks for your request and I could have sworn that it was already in the road map. However, as I can’t find it, I’ll ask Dan if he can add it, along with his assessment of relative priority and difficulty.

Cheers

Paul

Dear Developer!

It would be great if cockpit glass effect restoration were given a higher priority. I have reported the problem several times. Simply the bad glass effect, glitter, reflection, yellow color deteriorates the flying experience and destroys the user’s eyes. I would be very grateful if we could get the “clean” cockpit option. This allows each user to customize the setting. I’ve talked to several people who have this problem.

Thank you for your work!

1 Like

As we have said, its on our list :wink:

Tony

1 Like

When will we receive an update or repair?

Hi @hhelikopter and sorry for the delay in getting back.

With a following wind, the next update should be within the next week or two and the content of the update will be revealed closer to the time of release.

Cheers

Paul

2 Likes

Will it be fixed in the current update?

"

12 Canopy Glass Missing From Outside Canopy glass only showing bakfaces from exterior
48 Glass Has Odd Reflections Glass is a bit odd in how it reflects

"

1 Like

The Bell 47 helicopter was great. The update (1.29,1.30) ruined the model. There are a number of problems or shortcomings. When do you restore the good version, fix bugs?

Why did the new update ruin the model?

The Bell 47 IS a great model, a few texture problems and a glitch here and there certainly doesn’t “ruin” it. We are working on fixing these errors and hope to have them out soon. 2 - 0

Tony

5 Likes