I don’t know how to fly helicopters and I want to stick with the Easy, no crash settings with the governor until I learn how to fly…
- Does the manual specify which MSFS Flight Model to use? Legacy or Modern
- Where exactly do you set Crash to OFF?
- How about where to set the Engine reliability?
- I have the Thrustmaster TCA controller bindings set according to the manual including the Throttle slider on the Joystick. I can’t physically use Rudder Pedals so the Joystick is set to twist for rudders, and I can’t seem to climb over 100 feet before the heli starts back down to the surface.
- Where exactly do I turn off All Assistance in MSFS? I only see Easy - Hard, no Off or On.
- When I change settings on the Heli Manager are the setting instantly applied ( No Enter required ) or do I need to Restart the Flight in the sim to use the new settings?