Liveries tutorial

Hi there. Is there a tutorial about how to paint liveries for the 47? I’d love to make one myself.

Its a little sore issue at the moment, my paint folder structure isn’t the best but @Eagleskinner might be worth asking for help as he has done some lovely paints. I hope to have a true paintkit one day :frowning:

Tony

1 Like

Ok, thank you, Tony.

@Eagleskinner nothing bad implied at all mate, we are slowly getting to grips with the “niggles” as am I with a proper paintkit, I never replied as i couldn’t answer them as work is still in progress and real work gets in the way, i should of replied so my bad…ohhh dev project hmmm…HPG by chance? :slight_smile:

Tony

1 Like

I understand, thank you.

you can open and save my paints in Gimp,that is wat i use…
so you can change colours as you want,i use the sim for testing,if you change the plane and reload it it show the changes…
feel free to use my paints as you like :+1:
i start also painting on this one :wink:

a few of my paints are updated to 1.3
if you can open the files,then you see :grinning:

1 Like

I’ll try it, thank you!

Actually, I’m a proficient Maya, Blender and Photoshop user. If I could see a snapshot of the model’s UVs, I think I can figure it out by myself. Is there an image of it, or is the 3D model itself readeble by any of these 3d softwares?

Gulf
example

only change clours,and use other basic from Helisimmer B47VER20_CABIN_2_BASECOLOR.PNG

maybee try to do :wink:

:wink:

2 Likes

@Easyraider Ralf where can i grab that beauty ?

Tony

1 Like

Hey Tony,
here

the new File

cheers Ralf

2 Likes

Danke Ralf, sie sieht toll aus. Ausgezeichnete Arbeit !!!

Tony

1 Like

Danke Tony :grinning:
only play and change colours and copy and paste,fun to do :wink:

cheers Ralf

2 Likes

Sweet!!! Will download it right away! :smiley: :smiley:

updates for new Version :smiley:

3 Likes

You able to give this one a shot…scroll down to 36/41 Oct. 2021

i have stop repainting the Bell,because nearly every update mess them up.
also can not get a mod working for the Floats.
if there is a way to get repaints work for Floats i will upload some paints i have.
at fs.to i have update Bell47G Kern County Sheriff » Microsoft Flight Simulator and Flyinside Bell 47 G Gulf » Microsoft Flight Simulator but they work only for ski version,all my other paint´s i have ad to the bell47 mainfolder,so they work also for floats.
but i will not upload them,because you need to know how to ad them,i have not time for support.
so if someone create a mod wat work for the Floats,i redo some of my Paints in Wintertime.

here are a few Paint´s you can ad to the main b47 folders,no support how to do!!!
i can´t get a mod work for drag and drop…and i stop now to try.
so have fun!!!

Bell47G 7 Liverys » Microsoft Flight Simulator is updated to work as a mod,createt by geloxo! Thank You!!!