MSFS Keys BINDINGS

Silly question, are you sure its not already assigned elsewhere ? 2020 might of auto assigned the button to something else ? Just a thought.

Tony

Yes TonyF the system of 2020 assignments is bad enough, but I have cleaned up all my controllers and also 2020 will tell you if a button is assignd elsewhere… thank you for the thought…

To the developers that I am sure must be reading this I repeat my request for a full list of control functions and animations to mapping names in 2020 , like (the tarter button is called Engage Starter) to something that can be searched in 2020 (Engage Starter does not exist)

This is fundamenta for cockpit builders like me , as you see I have a full helicopter Bell 206 cockpit.

regards and thank you all for your help…

Jorge

1 Like

My fellow Helo Simmers…GOOD NEWS!!! deleted and reinstalled the 2.06 version of the n helo and now all works , the reason must be that as I don’t think I did anything else (although I touched everything!!!)…

Anyway I am OK , also using SpadNext I am getting some other LVARS , as the Fuel Valve with its cover and the Hydraulic switch, one that has me is the Mute Caution button , would not mind some help there … I found 3 Lvars that have I think to do with it…Testvarbtn_caution_silence.001 seems the closest but has a strange behaviour… any help appreciated …

regards Jorge

2 Likes

Can support or a nice soul please give me the setting required to map the Horn Silence to a button,…
I can work most of the switches and circuit breakers OK but this button has me…

Thank you … Jorge

1 Like

Bonjour,
Je me permet de vous demander comment avez vous paramétré, les boutons de votre cockpit bell 206 j"ai également construit un cockpit ,mais je ne trouve pas les clés de mapping.
Merci d’avance

Hi there. I am close to buy the 206 but have a feeling that this heli is not actively supported any more. Bindings are pretty important for me as well. Horn silence is a MUST .

Next version of the 206 is in beta and should be out soon. RotorRick can tell you more. I’m not sure if there is a keybinding for the cockpit horn but i can be turned off with the mouse.

Come on over to the discord server. Great bunch there. FlyInside Helicopters

What would make you say the 206 isn’t supported any more? We regularly release updates and communicate regularly on most forums including the Microsoft ones.

The 206 update release that includes, among other things, Xbox compatibility has been sent to MS already. They decided NOT to release anything this Thursday as it’s a holiday in the US.

RotorRick

1 Like

Pardon, I don´t wanted to be offensive. Just had the impression. Good to know that updates are in the pipeline and the developer takes care! As for the horn silencer (and other frequently used buttons), it would be so helpful to have keybinds. Helicopters+mouse clicking hardly works well.

Bjorn