MSFS Keys BINDINGS

Silly question, are you sure its not already assigned elsewhere ? 2020 might of auto assigned the button to something else ? Just a thought.

Tony

Yes TonyF the system of 2020 assignments is bad enough, but I have cleaned up all my controllers and also 2020 will tell you if a button is assignd elsewhere… thank you for the thought…

To the developers that I am sure must be reading this I repeat my request for a full list of control functions and animations to mapping names in 2020 , like (the tarter button is called Engage Starter) to something that can be searched in 2020 (Engage Starter does not exist)

This is fundamenta for cockpit builders like me , as you see I have a full helicopter Bell 206 cockpit.

regards and thank you all for your help…

Jorge

My fellow Helo Simmers…GOOD NEWS!!! deleted and reinstalled the 2.06 version of the n helo and now all works , the reason must be that as I don’t think I did anything else (although I touched everything!!!)…

Anyway I am OK , also using SpadNext I am getting some other LVARS , as the Fuel Valve with its cover and the Hydraulic switch, one that has me is the Mute Caution button , would not mind some help there … I found 3 Lvars that have I think to do with it…Testvarbtn_caution_silence.001 seems the closest but has a strange behaviour… any help appreciated …

regards Jorge

2 Likes

Can support or a nice soul please give me the setting required to map the Horn Silence to a button,…
I can work most of the switches and circuit breakers OK but this button has me…

Thank you … Jorge