My experience so far with the lovely B47G1

Murdoch - I believe you shouldn’t get fuel cut-out until bottom of the red. I’ll double check though.

Is it possible you overstressed the engine by pulling a bit too much pitch for too long? You can tell if it happens again, because on the radio where you normally see the radio frequencies, you’ll see “ENG FAILURE” instead.

I was being pretty gentle, I hate to abuse my ladies, and with this thing not knowing where the limits are I was terrified when ever I flew past 90 mph, I tried to sit at 70 - 84 mph tops, if it did go over that it was just brief stints, I was on it like a hawk on a candy bar! :open_mouth:

Another annoying thing with MSFS atm is the radios keep giving me static no matter what I do, and thats not specific to your heli but it is driving me nuts xD unless I talk to tower or something, I think its piping in many channels and it has something to do with audio channel settings, but not sure yet.

I have been flying for roughly 11 hours today, and I still need to practice a controlled landing, I can land, and I have done successful ones all night but not all of them graceful, altho, some are super nice and smooth.

Now I’m dead and heading to bed! o/

Helicopter obsessed

2 Likes