3 Likes

L.A. Dodgers Stadium… At bat, waiting for the pitcher :grin:

Downtown LA

4 Likes

5 Likes

Lotus Temple, India

Mahabodhi Temple, Myanmar

4 Likes

VR screen shot of the Kennedy Space Center. I hope they improve on this rendition. It’s just part of the visitor center with none of the historical stuff included in the update. They didn’t even put in the V.A.B. (Vehicle Assembly Building.)

2 Likes

2 Likes

There is a mod with the VAB at flightsim.to, that includes lounch pad 39 and SpaceX rocket and building. I only miss the Valiant museun close to Sapce Coast airport.

My leasure flights around northern L. A.

5 Likes

The Bell with a livery which although not real aims to recreate the KTLA-TV Telecopter, flying over the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum covering the news for KTLA 5 TV station… In fact, the first flying TV studio first flew 63 years ago. On July 4, 1958, when the first images from the hand-held camera onboard the helicopter were received by the engineers on the ground, news gathering changed forever. The KTLA-TV Telecopter was born, and a Bell 47G-2 was part of the story.

The livery, created by easyrider1960, can be found at flightsim.to.

5 Likes

I’m aware of that mod. I was just expecting more from MSFS. For the USA and pilots, it’s a pretty significant place. I think they can do better.

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

“Search the mighty bee” at Paris

5 Likes

I give you… helicopter flying, Flintstones style.

… along with a Flintstones-style startup.

(For the record, not sure if this is just a by-product of loading the helicopter while in developer mode).

3 Likes

LOL thats ace and no, Asobo screwed the Av’s up, fix coming I believe :slight_smile:

Tony

1 Like