Welcome aboard @Lucidus76

1 Like

Pine Island, time for tea!

4 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Got rid of my passenger

3 Likes

Very very nice, should have a paint kit very soon.

1 Like

MSFS glitched out and placed me at 250,000 feet. Free falling from this height was terrifying, especially in VR.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1813239663883788338/B0A6FE4EB315A6A04E89AFC414A262B564D2F28F/

2 Likes

Hi Nikki and welcome aboard.

That screenshot is awesome, although it would appear that the B47G might be a touch above its maximum altitude. :slight_smile:

I landed on Ayers Rock, I think.

I shut down the engine and was going to step out onto “The Rock”. But I looked down first and changed my mind.

Yes, I am stopped in mid-air. I suspect that “The Rock” is a block.

3 Likes

…either that or MSFS have implemented Ayers Rock’s status as a UNESCO World Heritage site and gone to the trouble of creating a virtual “no landing” zone.

I think your explanation is by far the most likely though. :wink:

2 Likes

I thought I’d go watch some football, but it looked like the game had been cancelled due to a strike by the ground staff. Oh and maybe due to some idiot landing his helicopter in the middle of the pitch. :wink:

I wonder if i could have cut the grass for them, with a bit of fancy inverted flying? Probably not.

4 Likes

Blue Eagle at Rest.

5 Likes

Sorry for landing on the street :rofl:

3 Likes

A heliport on the Arc de Triomphe… :thinking:

3 Likes

This week’s blog! out Saturday. Using the great Blue Eagles Livery from Chris. Oh for that yellow line on the canopy.

2 Likes

Cirque de Cilaos, La Reunion

3 Likes