Thank you for this fantastic helicoper simulation

Just a short post to say thank you - the Bell 206 is a fantastic helictopter simulation, the best I have ever used. The flight dynamics feel so real, I so much enjoy flying this bird.
And we get frequent updates, making the Bell even better.
Whoever developed this - GREAT JOB!!
Best regards
Thomas

2 Likes

Coolegg,
You are most welcome. We are just as passionate about the 206 as you are! Stay tuned for more to come!!

RotorRick

1 Like

I agree completely. The one thing the Flyinside 206 has done for me is give me a huge amount of drive space back. By that I mean all the payware I’ve bought in the past has been uninstalled as this is all I fly now. If only I had of saved all the payware money I’d have enough to buy a Puma X by now.

Ever since I was a kid I had a dream of flying helicopters. Started with private pilot with the intention of going on to commercial license, only to find that being colorblind was going to stop me from realizing that dream. Now at 59 YO I can finally get a sense of what I missed out on.

Thank you to the entire team, you have made MSFS reborn for me, along with my childhood dream.

Mike

1 Like

Mike,
That’s an amazing story! If you ever find yourself in my area, I’d be glad to fly with you!

RotorRick