Throttle/collective reverse?

Is it possible to reverse the throttle axis (collective) in-game for the Bell 47 without affecting any of the other msfs planes? I’m used to flying Hueys in DCS where collective at idle is where throttle is at max? (X-52 Hotas used)

Yes i think you can just make a new profile to load with the Bell 47 for your controls and use invert, call it Heli or similar then use that on flying with the 47, that what you mean mate ?

What controller are you using for the collective?

Tony

I’m using the main throttle axis of the Saitek X-52 HOTAS for collective, what I want to avoid is having to load a different profile for the Bell 47 then reload the standard profile for flying the stock planes. I dont think msfs allows different axis assignments between planes, in DCS you can have completely different setups for each airframe. I wondered if there was a simple option within the Heli manager controls to reverse the collective axis. For me it feels more realistic in a heli to pull the throttle towards me to mimic pulling up the collective to increase power/lift, but of course that’s the reverse of using the throtle axis in any other plane.

Ahhh got ya, sadly no, we don’t have an invert option in Heli Manager, as much as a pain as it is i think the best option is to just invert via options when you fly the 47 :frowning:

Tony

I’ve asked Asobo, from the very beginning of the Alpha, to allow profiles per aircraft, like DCS does, but it looks like it’s never going to happen. :frowning:

1 Like

When I had to repair DCS and reconfigure all the keybindings for all the different airframes I’m sort of thankful msfs sorts out all the default ones automatically for all, but it would be great for the Helis to be able to use the HOTAS throttle more intuitively for collective. Then again msfs was not really built to handle helis, which makes it very clever that the Flyinside guys have done such a great job. How about it, Flyinside? Could you add a control option in your heli manager to reverse collective axis for the 47?

I shall have a word with Dan, no promises but you never know :slight_smile:

Tony

1 Like

i realy need help the mfs2020 bell47 is not letting me buy it when try to pay it sais(We regret that your order could not be accepted. We value your business and would like to help you complete this order. Please contact us for assistance.) can sombody help

We are in touch via email mate, hopefully get you sorted soon.

Tony